Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gimme a Head With Hair!

12/3/11

Here in Palmdale, one can get one's hair cut at the local beauty college for a mere $3.50.

I will mention that I have been warned of the ills of cheap haircuts. But being a courageous and dedicated blogger, I took the plunge...


...and learned my lesson. Don't worry, Mum, it grows back! And in the meantime...


There's always the humble hat.

It's not a terrible haircut, just...not what I expected at all. Not even close, really. On the bright side, I now resemble an Alison Bechdel character:



Learn from my mistakes, readers! Don't get me wrong, I still don't believe that any haircut is worth over $40, but perhaps in the future I'll be less hesistant to fork out $25 for a trim...

In other news, I attended a Native American Powwow while on the way to pick Steff up from the airport:




Creative Commons License
The Quest Quotient by Nancy Howie and Steff Werman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at thequestquotient2011.blogspot.com.

No comments: